The Lunar New Year is fast approaching. For those of us in the western hemisphere, it lands on February 5, 2019- but you technically would celebrate on the 4th with the eastern hemisphere!
To prepare for the occasion, Vietnamese and Chinese households would customarily clean their homes from top to bottom. The idea is to start the new year with a fresh, clean start with no bad energy.
In light of the digital realm, this is the perfect time to:
- Remove apps on your phone you don’t use.
- Categorize the apps if you’re feeling extra brave.
- Delete old electronic files, especially the ones in your download folder you no longer need.
- Go through photos and keep only the ones you LOVE.
- Clean up text messages and emails. (If the email has been left unread for months now, let it go!)
- Unfriend those on social media that do NOT bring any mutual benefits or possibilities.
- Delete/archive old posts that are no longer relevant.
Welcome Year of the Pig.
Happy new year. Chúc mừng năm mới.